Welcome to Eurospan Group
Eurospan Group is Europe’s leading independent marketing, sales and distribution agency for publishers from North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific seeking to increase sales and raise their international profile in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and in Latin America. Our one-stop solution combines direct mail, e-marketing, review and inspection copy circulation, displays at meetings and conferences, publicity and author care and bookstore representation with, for print products, warehousing, fulfilment, inventory management and sales analytics. We also offer an e-book service that includes metadata and file management, channel sales and marketing to end-users.
Eurospan’s client portfolio comprises academic, scholarly and reference publishers from both the commercial and non-profit sectors, a prestigious group of medical association and academy publishers, a number of important scientific and technical societies and intergovernmental organisations and several special interest trade publishers. Products range from monographs, textbooks, multi-volume encyclopedias and reference works to professional manuals and handbooks and consumer titles. More than 100,000 print titles are available ex-stock while a further 10,000-15,000 are available through our Print-on-Demand partners. Approximately 6,000-7,000 new titles are released each year. We have trading relationships with around 10,000 booksellers, wholesalers and library suppliers and with leading online retailers such as Amazon, The Book Depository, Bokus and Fishpond. Each year, we promote our products directly to more than half a million end users, including: academicians across all subjects from Art to Zoology, medical practitioners, health care workers, scientists, mathematicians, teachers in higher education, engineers and other industry professionals. Comprehensive metadata on new titles is regularly provided to academic, public, reference, medical, corporate and governmental libraries in each of the countries we cover.
With HQ offices in London’s Covent Garden, a distribution centre in Bedfordshire, and a network of regional agents and sales representatives throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Eurospan offers a tried and tested and cost-effective marketing, sales and distribution solution for publishers.
Eurospan is not a distributor that also does marketing; we are a marketing and sales agency that also does distribution.
LATEST: Eurospan launches new digital initiative for eBook marketing and delivery
Click below to view or download our latest New Titles Catalogue
Click below to view regional versions of this Catalogue
If you wish to join our mailing list to receive printed catalogues and leaflets or subject-specific email alerts, please click here
Eurospan’s Academic & Trade marketing division combines independent commercial book publishers and non-profit organisations in…more»
Eurospan’s new Education marketing division combines publishers such as Harvard Education Press, National Science Teachers…more»
Eurospan’s Intergovernmental Organisations marketing division combines the publication programmes of international organisations such as the…more»
Eurospan’s Medical marketing division comprises around 20 prestigious medical societies, associations and academies publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s Reference marketing division comprises mostly US publishers of books across a wide range of academic and…more»
Eurospan’s Scientific & Technical marketing division comprises a dozen prestigious societies and associations publishing in…more»
Eurospan’s University Press marketing division comprises university presses from the USA and Canada, Africa, Asia…more»
New publisher clients include:
- From 1 July 2014
- BROOKINGS INSTITUTION PRESS, USA
- The Brookings Institution Press, located in Washington, D.C., publishes books on political science, economics, US and foreign policy, and education which are comprehensive, relevant and timely. The Brookings Institution stands at the forefront of public policy research, with books on today’s contemporary issues from the world’s leading scholars and experts.
- From 1 June 2014
- XYZ PRESS, USA
- XYZ Press publications utilise competition maths as the vehicle for introducing students from middle school through college to the elegance of problem-solving through a wide variety of mathematical topics and difficulty levels. Emphasis is placed on developing mathematical insight through interesting problems, many of which employ clever strategies to engage and delight the reader.
- From 1 June 2014
- CN TIMES INC., USA
- CN Times Inc. focuses on works about Chinese history, philosophy, culture, and economics. Its publishing program also covers U.S.-related and global issues, seeking to narrow the gap between the cultures of East and West..
- From 1 April 2014
- ABK/REPTILE PUBLICATIONS, AUSTRALIA
- ABK/Reptile Publications publishes books about colourful aviary and pet birds, and reptiles of all kinds, including many Australian species, amphibians, and invertebrates and insects (in captivity). The bird books include titles about canaries, softbills and pheasants. The Reptile Publications imprint publishes titles on lizards, geckos, turtles, frogs and snakes.
- Titles range from basic beginner books to books for the knowledgeable hobbyist. Many titles are also suitable for use in educational settings.
- From 1 March 2014
- SOUTH DAKOTA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY PRESS, USA
- South Dakota State Historical Society Press, founded in 1997, publishes books reflecting the rich and varied history of South Dakota and the region. As part of the South Dakota State Historical Society, the Press preserves, researches, and promotes the evidence of South Dakota's colourful culture and heritage.
- PARADIGM EDUCATION SOLUTIONS, USA
- Paradigm Education Solutions is committed to equipping teachers and trainers with innovative solutions for building and delivering robust courses and preparing students for success in the classroom, at work, and in life. Paradigm specializes in learning solutions for higher education by providing print and digital resources in computer technology, health careers, accounting, and business technology.
- From 1 February 2014
- UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN PRESS (UCT PRESS), SOUTH AFRICA
- UCT Press (University of Cape Town Press) is a South African scholarly publisher committed to publishing (in print and digital formats) high-quality, peer-reviewed monographs, scholarly publications with trade potential and original research works on subjects within the broad area of humanities with an African perspective. UCT Press is owned by Juta and Company Ltd.
- From 1 January 2014
- DATA TRACE PUBLISHING COMPANY, USA
- Data Trace Publishing Company is a full-service publishing, marketing and information services company, with extensive experience in the legal, scientific, technical and medical arenas. Its library of products includes books, journals, electronic and web-based media, programs in continuing education, risk management and practice management; interactive training modules; professional seminars; and other complementary products and services.
- PMPH-USA, USA
- PMPH-USA is the US publishing operation for People’s Medical Publishing House (PMPH), the largest medical publisher in China. PMPH-USA publishes clinical references, textbooks and e-books for physicians, dentists, medical students, and health science practitioners.
- From 1 November 2013
- HARVARD HEALTH PUBLICATIONS, USA
- Harvard Health Publications is the media and publishing division of the Harvard Medical School of Harvard University. Its goal is to provide health information that is authoritative, trustworthy, current and accessible, to the general public. The publications are also read by non-specialist health professionals.